BioTel Care’s approach of combining health monitoring technology with a human service touch provides self-insured health plans with solutions that significantly reduce the impact and cost of chronic conditions. Working closely together with your benefits and wellness teams and providers, BioTel Care’s connected health program delivers proven results.
• Promote healthy habits and address gaps in care
• Improve your population’s risk profile
• Risk and non-risk-based models
• Facilitate collaboration and drive value-based care
• Improve productivity through population health improvement
Improved Outcomes & Reduced Costs
Our platform provides accurate and timely information that increases compliance, creates better outcomes, reduces risk and lowers cost
Tools & Support
Our combination of health monitoring technology and industry-leading service provides members with the support they need
A True Connected Care Team
We can connect the entire circle of care, including physicians and specialists, unlike other employee health management programs
We partner with employers to effectively help employees with chronic conditions become healthier, happier and more productive.
We analyze health claims to
identify your population living with chronic conditions
We ship members a Welcome Kit, enrollment letter and perform outreach calls
Customer Care Support
Our team assists members with device activation and provides 24/7 ongoing support
Connected Health Devices
Members use our
cellular-enabled devices and receive automatic supply refills*
*based on usage
Automatic Data Transmission
Device data is sent to our secure online platform in near real-time for patient and care team access
We provide dedicated account management, support, reporting and financial analysis
Employees with chronic conditions achieve the best results when they are motivated and actively engaged. BioTel Care helps you accomplish these goals. We support multi-channel employee outreach and ongoing monitoring, coordinated across the entire care team—including physicians. Our program has shown an increase in member engagement in their health from 18% to 30-50%, depending on the employer’s level of support.
• Increased adherence correlates with better health outcomes
• Automatic refills encourage regular self-care
• Improved data enables proactive management and timely intervention
These proactive steps can prevent many costly medical interventions that arise from unmanaged chronic conditions. Employers benefit from lower healthcare costs.
Employees with unmanaged chronic conditions often have high rates of absenteeism and lower productivity when they do come to work.
• Chronic diseases and related lifestyle risk factors are the leading drivers of health care costs for employers.1
• Five chronic diseases or risk factors—high blood pressure, diabetes, smoking, physical inactivity, and obesity—cost US employers $36.4 billion a year because of employees missing days of work.1
• A healthier workforce can mean lower direct costs, such as insurance premiums and workers’ compensation claims, and lower indirect costs if workers miss less work because of illness.1
Through effective monitoring and ongoing engagement, BioTel Care helps prevent avoidable setbacks in health. You win with healthier, safer, and more productive employees.
Employers face significant costs when good employees leave. We understand that a healthy, productive workforce is generally happier and more loyal. Research shows that employees in good health are more likely to deliver optimal performance in the workplace.
• 77% productivity loss in the workplace can be attributed to health-related factors2
• 89% of workers at companies that support well-being initiatives are more likely to recommend their company as a good place to work3
• 61% of employees agree that they have made healthier lifestyle choices because of their company’s wellness program3
Through BioTel Care, you demonstrate a significant commitment to your employees and their health. We help your employees stay engaged and proactive in their health. Chronic conditions are transformed from a significant obstacle to a manageable routine.
Thank you for your interest in BioTel Care! Please contact us to discuss custom solutions for your organization’s unique needs.
1.855.445.6606 | Email Us
© 2020, BioTel Care®, a BioTelemetry company